Conditions that must be met if you want to change a product
In order to accept the return of Bogas products, the condition is that the products must be in the same condition in which they were delivered (not to be damaged, not to show signs of wear, not to be washed, without stains or tears and to have all the labels intact) .
Due to the types of products we sell, we reserve the right to refuse any returned product that does not meet the acceptance conditions and cannot be resold as a new product, as it may endanger the health of the buyers.
We recommend trying the products without removing the cardboard label and the plastic seal.
You should know that the return of a product without a label and seal cannot be accepted .
The products marked in the return form must be handed over to the courier in full, exactly as they were selected on the website when requesting the return.
If in the return package there are and/or products different from those in the completed form, the collection and registration by us will be refused and returned back to the customer, at the customer's expense.
Product categories that cannot be exchanged
For reasons of hygiene, products such as underwear and/or swimwear , as well as earrings , cannot be exchanged , as they may endanger the health of new buyers (according to GEO 34/2014 art. 16, letter e).
How to exchange products
All product exchange requests are completed here: Product exchange
Product exchange procedure and costs
We pick up the products you want to exchange from the address indicated by you via the GLS courier company. The cost of this service is 25 Lei and is fully borne by the customer.
1. Log in to your Account and access the Product Exchange section . Here you will find a form where you can select the products you want to exchange and which can be returned according to the return/exchange conditions. Select the products, the quantity, the reason for the exchange and the address, then choose which products you want to receive instead of the returned ones and then send the product exchange request.
2. Pack the products you are returning exactly as you received them, in the personalized pink Bogas box or, as the case may be, in the personalized pink Bogas bag or in the courier bag in which you received the order and wait for the courier to come to carry out the parcel exchange.
How long will it take to get the new products?
The new products reach you within 1-3 working days if the product we need to send you is physically in stock. Otherwise, there is a possibility that the product that we have to send you needs to be manufactured and as a result the delivery term can even exceed 15 days in certain cases.
To know in case you send us products that do not meet the return conditions
We reserve the right to apply certain penalties or to refuse the return of the products and the exchange if:
1. The products have been worn or have inappropriate odors (100% penalty and the product will be returned at the customer's expense).
2. The products no longer have the seal attached, or the labels are broken (100% penalty and the product will be returned at the customer's expense).
3. The products are not in their individual packaging, i.e. in a transparent plastic bag with a label with the product name, price and barcode (50% penalty).
4. If the parcel is not packed exactly as you received it, i.e. in the original BOGAS box (customized pink cardboard box), a penalty of 30 Lei will be charged.
All parcels that leave from us are packed in front of the cameras, as a result, in the event of a misunderstanding regarding the packaging or the contents of a parcel, we will carefully check the footage of the moment of packing the parcel in question.
Also, the return parcels are checked in front of the cameras, that's why we reserve the right to refuse non-compliant products!
According to GEO no. 34/2014, SC Bogas Shop SA reserves the right not to accept the exchange of products that, by their nature, cannot be returned or that can degrade or deteriorate quickly.
All these terms and conditions are provided in:
- Ordinance no. 34/2014 regarding the legal regime of distance contracts
- Law no. 51 of 01/21/2003 for the approval of Government Ordinance no. 34/2014 regarding the legal regime of distance contracts
- This GEO 34/2014 regulates the rights of consumers in contracts concluded with professionals
For any details or uncertainties regarding the change of products, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at 031 425 98 97.
According to the legislation in force, you have at your disposal the CONSUMER PHONE: 021-9551 of the National Authority for Consumer Protection.
Given the fact that the legislation in force does not provide for the right of return for legal entities, our return policy specifies that the Legal Entity is only entitled to an EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS. Can't do RETURN.